Need Help With Financial Matters? The Military & Family Life Consultant (MFLC) Program includes Personal Financial Counseling to help you and your family manage your finances, resolve financial problems and reach long-term goals such as getting an education, buying a home and planning for retirement.
With the help of our financial experts, you can take control of your finances, reduce money-related stress and overcome the financial challenges of military life.
Personal Financial Counselors can advise you on:
- Financial planning for deployment and return to civilian life
- Military Benefits, pay and entitlements
- Family budgets and spending plans
- Credit management and credit cards
- Debt liquidation
- Student loans and tuition assistance
- Insurance, mortgages and loans
- Consumer rights
- Investments and basic estate planning
- Veterans’ benefits
- State-related benefits
- Military and community support resources
Personal Financial Counseling services are free, anonymous and confidential.
Contact by email: email@example.com
Contact by phone: (304) 400-9193